There is one opportunity that offers you a solid income and doesn’t take time to build – flipping websites. This is an opportunity to create a 6 figure income for yourself.
This is going to be a very short post but also a very informative post. The reason for this post is because we keep getting questions from readers asking what they should do with their websites once they are generating some revenue.
The answer is to follow the 10 steps below:
1. Begin with a topic that you enjoy and are familiar with so you can create content and articles that are interesting.
2. Purchase a domain name that will work well with the topic you decide on and then get webhosting from any hosting company.
3. Begin building your website using one of the many building tools that are available. Web-hosts often offer website building tools, although it is best to simply use WordPress.
4. Begin creating articles and content on the topic you have chosen. If you don’t like to write, you can hire a freelance writer for a reasonable price. Consider adding photos to your content.
5. Before you start to promote your site you will need a way to make money. The best way to do this would be to add affiliate products via Clickbank or sign up to be an Amazon affiliate. Your focus is on getting your site to make as much money as you can so combine opportunities when possible.
6. You will be promoting your website using social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
7. The money is going to start to flow into your PayPal account. Keep promoting your site and focusing on making as much money as you can. Keep track of every penny it makes.
8. After 6 months you should calculate how much income you have generated and then double it to get the revenue for the year. Now’s the time to sell.
9. Set your price. Generally a site sells for 1 to 3 times more than than the income it earns yearly. So if you made $20,000 in that 6 months you could sell your site for $40,000 to $100,000. The larger companies are more likely to pay higher prices than a smaller company.
10. Congratulations, you’ve built your first website and flipped it. Now it’s time to do it again. Website flipping is a bit like real estate. In fact, it’s online real estate rather than house real estate. You build, design, and create something that’s attractive and desirable to others and then you sell it.
Many people try to make this process sound very complicated, but it’s not! It’s a straightforward process that anyone can do.