When it comes to making money from home, affiliate marketing is one of the most popular options…heck, that’s even how I got started!! With this in mind, there are hundreds, if not thousdands of options out there, some which work, others of which don’t. If you are interested in generating some revenue online through affiliate marketing, you have more than likely come across Affilorama. If you aren’t sure whether or not this program is going to help or is a waste of money for you, keep reading this review.
What is it
At the most basic level, Affiliorama is an online guide/course including several videos which add up to more than 100 hours of training. All training lessons and written materials that are included will teach users how to start with affiliate marketing in order to provide a steady stream of income.
When investing in any program, there are always good and bad factors that need to be considered; this is also the case with Affiliorama. So, how does it stack up to competitors?
Some of the good this product offers are:
- It includes several videos which are detailed yet simple to follow, providing you the information necessary to start with affiliate marketing (even if you are a newbie.)
- You can check it out for $0. You can get a feel for how it works, review some videos, and learn how things work before you pay a penny.
- Support and feedback is provided from top affiliate members. Information trickles in from the top down, so you learn from those who started in your position and are now earning with the program at home.
- The premium membership is affordable (in relation to other products out there). Once purchased, you receive: guides, more videos, support, hosting, a website builder, and more.
- The program is easy to start using even if you are a complete beginner who has never done anything like this before. With a basic guide, easy to follow instructions, and information from those who have used it and actually succeeded with it, you will get an in depth guide as to how you can start making money from day one.
As is the case with even the very best products out there, affiliorama is not perfect.
Some of the cons that need to be considered are:
- You can start for nothing, but the information is brief. If you really want to learn how it works and earn money, you are going to have to spend money in order to make it back (this is the case with most affiliate programs out there).
- Some sections are outdated. With affiliate marketing, things are always changing. New and fresh information will help ensure you keep earning. Some training materials do need to be updated in order for you to really see how things are working on all fronts today.
- With many upsells, you might overpay for something you really do not need. So it is up to you as an investor to do your research, find out what you need, and find out which membership is right for you. This will avoid redundant information and paying too much for something you do not need.
- Not all information is answered by Mark Ling (creator) which means other support members will answer several questions, so the information and answers may not be as in depth as you would hope. This is also something to consider, especially if you are new to the world of affiliate marketing and are hoping to have a one-on-one support system.
As is the case with all affiliate and work from home programs, it is not perfect. However, with this in mind, it does trump many other products out there. With information, guidance, and a free membership you can learn the basics. From there you will have to graduate up (and pay more) if you really hope to excel and earn.
If you are new to affiliate marketing, it might be a great tool. If you are a little more advanced, some tools may be outdated, and might not be worth it. So in my opinion, if you have yet to make your first dollar online with affiliate marketing, jump on board this product. If you are already make around $1,000/month with affiliate marketing, it’s best to pass.